Attending a murder mystery is exciting, but when given the chance to participate in the play, there is an entirely new level of anticipation and joy that fills your heart. If you’ve ever wanted to be an actor or actress, enjoy crime and fun, don’t hesitate to star in one of the next murder mystery plays in cape coral! Here are a few helpful tips to use to ensure you have the maximum fun allowed during the murder mystery play!
1. Choose a Great Costume: Don’t wait until the last minute to choose your costume. Use the internet and past plays to help choose a costume that will suit the role wonderfully.
2. Stay Mum: There is little question that you’re excited about participating in the murder mystery play and want nothing more than to share the news with your closest friends. While that is perfectly fine, keep a tight lip on the details of the play so you do not give any details away and ruin the fun for everyone.
3. Read the Booklet: As a participant in the murder mystery play, you’ll be given a confidential booklet of information that you should keep in mind when participating in the play. This information is for your eyes only and ensures a successful event from start to finish. Read this booklet carefully!
4. Arrive Early: Arrive early for the play, as you’ll need extra time to get dressed and transition to the play from ordinary life. At least 30-minute early arrival is recommended when participating in a murder mystery play.
5. Know Your Character: You want the audience to believe in your character and your role in the play, thus it is important that you take the time to get to know your character a little bit better ahead of time. The more that you know about the character, the easier it will be to assume a role as this person.